Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.|
Independently Practicing Psychologist in Columbus, Ohio
Psychological Consultant to the Ohio Division of Disability Determination
Medical Records File Review on Private Disability Insurance Claims
||Reviews & IME's Community
||FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
||Schedule an Appointment
Contacting Dr. Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.
For directions to the office you can call the Office suite #250 receptionist: (614)438-2684
If you have any other questions or to schedule an appointment Dr. Finnerty prefers that you contact him personally via email or on his cell phone: (330)495-8809
Dr. Finnerty's toll free, secure fax number: (855)647-9617
100 E. Campus View Boulevard
Columbus, Ohio 43235
(available by appointment only)
View Larger Map
Schedule an Appointment
ADVISORY: Dr. Finnerty is not currently accepting new patients for ongoing treatment. Dr. Finnerty is currently focused primarily on
medical records file reviews on disability claims, providing psychological evaluations and his writing projects.
Dr. Finnerty offers fast and easy online scheduling.
Please call Dr. Finnerty before scheduling an appointment (330)495-8809 unless you have an existing relationship with Dr. Finnerty. You can see available appointment times and schedule an appointment online by clicking the button below. You can also get email and text reminders of your appointment. However, using the online appointment scheduler is optional. You can also call Dr. Finnerty on his cell phone to schedule an appointment at (330)495-8809. In addition, there are likely to be other appointment times available which are not shown on the online scheduler by personally calling Dr. Finnerty.
- In 2012 Dr. Finnerty was named "Disability Review Physician of the Year" by the National Association of Disability Examiners, Great Lakes Region.
- In 2010 Dr. Finnerty was named the Ohio Association of Disability Examiners' "Consultant of the Year"
Dr. Todd Finnerty's current services include:
Please read the FAQ page for important information about available services and answers to questions you may have.
- Medical records reviews related to disability and other issues
- Psychological evaluations related to disability claims and functional impairment
- Independent IQ testing for a variety of reasons including giftedness and disability
- FAQ: Learn more about Dr. Finnerty's services